We Want to Be Your Local Roofers
A lot of companies claim to be local roofers, but we truly are! Based in Centennial since 2015, our experience in the roofing industry goes back decades. If you’re looking for a roofing company that always strives to provide an exceptional, stress-free experience at a great value, you want to call Jack the Roofer. We’re A+-rated by the Better Business Bureau and offer a five-year workmanship warranty on all our roof installation services.
High-Quality Roofing Throughout Denver & the Southern Suburbs
From our base in Centennial, we service all the southern suburbs of Denver. If you’ve seen our trucks or yard signs in your neighborhood, give us a call. We offer our roofing and gutter services to residents of:
If you don’t see your city or town listed, give us a call anyway, and we’ll let you know if we can help you with your residential or steep-slope commercial roofing needs.
Jack the Roofer provides the following services to homes and businesses.
- Roof replacement – We install products from the leading manufacturers in the industry including Owens Corning, CertainTeed and TAMKO. We want to be your steep-slope roof replacement company.
- New roof installation – If you’re a builder or remodeler, Jack the Roofer wants to work with you. You’ll appreciate that we finish our jobs on time and on budget.
- Roof maintenance – Regular maintenance is important to your roof’s overall health. An annual inspection detects and repairs minor issues before they become big problems.
- Roof repair – Even the best-maintained roof may need repair during its lifetime. If you find your home needs roof repair, call us for a fair estimate and a superior repair.
- Insurance claims – From hail to wind and fire, we accept all insurance claims. We will advocate on your behalf if we don’t think your insurance company is fairly covering the damage to your home.
- Gutters – We can replace or install gutters in conjunction with a roof replacement or new roof installation, or if it’s just time for new gutters.
Contact Us to Request a Free Estimate
Whether you’re an apartment complex manager or homeowner, we want to be your local roofers for all your steep-slope roofing needs. Call Jack the Roofer at (720) 722-2255 or fill out our contact form for a free roofing estimate.
Excellent service and value
Justin - Aurora, CO
I have used Jack multiple times, and each one was excellent. Always timely, very thorough, and at a great value for the quality of work.
Barry - Parker, CO
Jack was great he handled all of the details. His crew was excellent they tore off and put new shingles on in one day. They coordinated with my Insurance Co, And my Solar company to make sure everything was done correctly. He is honest and does a great job. Thanks Jack
Great honest service
Ryan - Parker, CO
Daniel - Littleton, CO
Jack and his team did a great job in replacing our gutters! Demo and install done all in one day!
Again, love this company!
Janet - Aurora, CO
Purchased a new house, and inspection showed the need for some roof repairs. After the seller’s roofer failed to show for four appointments, I suggested Jack. As when he’s done work for us at our previous home, he was timely, friendly, and above all professional. Reasonable charges as well! Heartily recommend, plus you can’t forget the name!
Great service and price!
Zach - Aurora, CO
Jack was very easy to work with. He was prompt and up front about everything. We were in a pinch trying to get the roof replaced before we sold the house and he was able to make it happen. We have also have solar panels on our roof and he was great about working with the solar company to remove the modules. Overall fantastic experience!
Lana - Broomfield, CO
Jack put a roof gutters painted our home and did our screens The work was done to perfection and he did everything he promised. This quality of excellence in today’s world Is hard to come by. I would recommend Jack to anyone.
Jack can't be beat
Jack - Centennial, CO
He is the best roofer of all time!
We are doing a repair on this concrete tile roof in Lone Tree at Heritage Hills where water is leaking onto sidewalk causing a falling hazzard